**In France, magnesium formulas are limited to 80% of AR (300 mg/d)
Precautions for use:
Use as part of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily doses. Not recommended for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women and people on anti-depressants. Consult a healthcare professional if taking blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a healthcare professional if taking blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
of which ginkgoflavoglycosides
of which bacosides
Natural vitamin B complex
of which vitamins B1
of which vitamins B2
of which vitamins B3
including vitamins B5
including vitamins B6
of which vitamins B9
including vitamins B12
Origin: (1) EU - (2) non-EU
• Bacopa: this plant reinforces the effects of ginkgo on cognitive functions, especially during phases when there is a demand for increased concentration and memory.
• Patented natural B vitamin complex (Panmol®): Group B vitamins, in particular B1, B5, B6, B9 and B12 play an important role in maintaining cognitive functions.
• Good tolerance & without additives: Without gluten, allergens, preservatives, soy, lactose, pesticides, dyes, GMOs,
• Packaged in a biocompostable pillbox (PLA) made from the fermentation of sugar cane residue. Pill box to put in a sorting bin for industrial composting.
• Small capsules, brown in colour, odourless.
• Product made in France
You can supplement a complex ginkgo cure with omega 3 to improve the effects on the brain even more durably (maintenance). Over a shorter period, the product can be combined with turmeric, known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Bacopa is an aquatic plant used in India for nearly 3000 years to improve functions related to the intellect.
The ginkgo used in this formula comes from Phytosome® technology (actives 3 to 4 times more available than a standard extract). It is associated with an extract of bacopa and a natural source of vitamins of the group B, resulting from quinoa. This complete blend is designed to support brain performance (memory and concentration) as well as reactivity from adolescence and into the oldest ages (1 & 2).
Ginkgo has been the subject of 5400 scientific publications, bacopa 600 (according to pubMed as of 10/2022)
OUR QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Ginkgo is a plant that grows mainly in southern China, South Korea and Japan. There are now a few production areas in Europe. Ginkgo is known to promote blood circulation and improve memory. Our sourcing probably represents the best quality available in the world. Our supplier has a technology called Phytosome® which maximizes the absorption of molecules of interest (Ginkgo Flavoglycosides and terpene lactones). The dose of active ingredients used can thus be greatly reduced while allowing maximum efficiency to be obtained. Phytosome® is a registered trademark of INDENA S.P.A Italy, our supplier is therefore Italian.