Ubiqsome® is a trademark from Indena S.P.A Italy.
Use as part of a varied and balanced diet. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, seek advice from a healthcare professional. before any supplementation. Do not exceed the recommended daily doses. Keep out of reach of children.
inclusding Q10 (Ubiquinone)......................
• 7 clinical and pharmacokinetic studiesd. This Q10 is one of the most scientifically documented.
• 9 times more bioavailable than classic Q10 (ubiquinone, ubiquinol) by measuring the Q10 level in plasma cells, 32 more bioavailable in cardiac cells,
• +37% Q10 in muscle cells for 3 capsules (value which roughly corresponds to the losses measured from the age of 40)
• Good tolerance & without additives: without gluten, allergens, preservatives, soy, lactose, pesticides, dyes, GMOs,
• Packaged in a biocompostable pillbox (PLA) made from the fermentation of sugar cane residue. Pill bottle to put in sorting bin for industrial composting.
• Small capsules, beige-orange color, slight odor.
• Product made in France
• Environnement friendly : 1% for the Planet member
The dose equivalence to ubiquinone or ubiquinol is 1:9. Thus, 54 mg of Q10 Premium Santerra (2 capsules) is equivalent to an intake of approximately 500 mg of ubiquinone or ubiquinol.
Use as part of a varied and balanced diet. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, seek advice from a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily doses. Keep out of reach of children.
Despite certain claims of effectiveness, the ubiquinol form (reduced form) has not demonstrated better effectiveness than ubiquinone (oxidized form), the latter being easily transformed into reduced form by the body. The two would also have slightly different properties and the body seems to adapt to the demand: ubiquinol for the management of oxidation, ubiquinone for good mitochondrial functioning. Both are particularly poorly absorbed (40% of the dose consumed at most) in the intestine. These “classic” forms, to be effective, must be consumed in large quantities, which makes their use very expensive.
Q10 has been the subject of more than 10,400 scientific publications according to pubMed. There are no claims authorized for this ingredient.
OUR QUALITY INGREDIENTS
COENZYME Q10 PREMIUM
Coenzyme Q10 is known as a powerful antioxidant. However, it is also and above all a major player in the production of energy in each of our cells since it is an essential cofactor for cellular respiration. Thus, it is often recommended for athletes or people suffering from heart failure to increase the efficiency of the small energy plants (mitochondria) that we house in our cells.