Use as part of a varied and balanced diet. Not recommended for people on anti-diabetic treatment. Pregnant women, seek advice from a healthcare professional. before any supplementation. Do not exceed the recommended daily doses. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Incl. reduced glutathion ……………………
Morus alba extract…….. ……………………..
Vitamin C …………………………………………….
• Glutathione composed of 40% reduced glutathione and 60% high quality phospholipids (mainly phosphatidylcholine), small lyposome (130 nanometers on average) as a guarantee of effectiveness.
• White mulberry fruit extract: ingredient known to reduce the phenomenon of malanogenesis (skin coloring caused by aggression and age)
• Good tolerance & without additives: without gluten, allergens, preservatives, soy, lactose, pesticides, dyes, GMOs,
• Packaged in a biocompostable pillbox (PLA) made from the fermentation of sugar cane residue. Pill bottle to put in sorting bin for industrial composting.
• Small capsules, white-beige color, light odor.
• Product made in France
Use as part of a varied and balanced diet. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, seek advice from a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily doses. Keep out of reach of children.
The fruit of the white mulberry tree is rich in resveratrol. It is quite well documented for its effects as a tyrosinase inhibitor. The enzyme tyrosinase intervenes at the start of the melanogenesis process. It is this phenomenon which leads to pigmentation of the skin, under the effects of the sun, age, pollution and the consumption of toxic products. White mulberry therefore has an effect on skin whitening but will never replace protection against the sun.
Glutathione has been the subject of more than 174,800 scientific publications according to pubMed. There are no claims authorized for this ingredient.
Morus alba, also called Mulberry, has been the subject of more than 4,000 publications according to pubMed.
Glutathione is a tri-peptide formed from 3 amino acids (glycine, cysteine, glutamic acid). It is naturally produced by the body and is often considered as the king of antioxidants, especially in the liver. It works in synergy with other anti-oxidants and in particular helps to regenerate the antioxidant capacity of vitamins C and E. It also seems to play a role in the elimination of pollutants, drugs and other chemicals. Unlike white mulberry, which has anti-melanogenic properties (skin coloring phenomenon with age), glutathione has no direct effect on the skin. However, it is widely used in Asia to keep the skin healthy, probably as an indirect effect of its antioxidant & detox properties.